stjoenews.net | Lathrop honors fallen war hero
^ Above is the video, its beautiful, please watch.
On my blog, i always write about what's going on in my life and new stories about the kids but today i want to remember my friend, Issac. I met his wife up in new york when i worked at McDonald's, we instantly became friends. We introduced our husbands and we hung out a few times and went to church together. When i first heard the news about issac, my heart dropped and i felt automatic pain for kristen (his wife). The reason i am writing about this is because it was a changing day in my life. I took a look at my husband at that very moment and realized how lucky i am he is here with me now. I could never imagine what it must be like for kristen right now but i know being a soldier's wife is the hardest job a woman can have. Later in the week, i watched the above video and after it was over, i hugged frank and told him i loved him very much. I vowed to never ever complain about his long work hours, or the days he has to go to bed early, or any of the schools he has to leave to go to. Because he is not at war right now and i know he's safe.This just hit so close to home for me. So here's to you Sgt. Issac B. Jackson, you are a true american hero and thank you for your service. You were a wonderful father and husband. You and kristen are in my thoughts and my prayers. All Gave Some and Some Gave All. Rest in Peace.
And to my husband, Frank, I love you so much. I thank god that you came home safe from war and that you are here with me now. Im going to cherish every minute that we have together because we can never gurantee tomorrow. You are an incredible daddy, soldier, and husband. One day you might have to go back over there, but for now we will enjoy every moment. I love you.
Thank a soldier when you see one they deserve it.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment