Sunday, March 28, 2010

Outdoor Sportsmans Classic, Family Fun??

Well my idea of a fun Sunday afternoon usually wouldn't include the words outdoor sportsman's classic but I have to say it turned out to be quite a fun time. Frank and I were watching TV one night and all the sudden the commercial for this event comes on and I'm thinking in my head, Oh great i bet frank is going to want to go to this, right when the commercial is over, he goes "We are going to that". Do i know my husband or what?? So anyways, they had a few things there for the kids to do, so i said what the hell, LET'S GO! There was this little fishing pool, i guess you would call it, filled with live fish that are common in south carolina. So Daddy, Jenna, and Frankie went fishing while Nathan and I sat on the sidelines watching. Frankie and Jenna loved it and i was really hoping someone would catch a fish but no such luck. Also they got to shoot bebe guns with daddy's help, of course. We made our way over to the food and had a nice, big lunch and that was our afternoon. Everyone was pretty tired when we got home, Frankie and Nathan took long naps. I would have to say the biggest kid of all today was frank because he was in heaven with all the outdoor crap, lol. :) What can i say he married an indoor kinda gal. :) So do you think i have pictures????? OF COURSE I DO!!!! ENJOY!







ALSO~ this picture below is Frankie stealing some kettle corn from one of the stands,LOL!! OK just kidding, but it would be funny wouldn't it. We bought it and he insisted on holding it because he thinks hes a big boy, even though the bag was as big as him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment