Thursday, October 15, 2009

My sweet baby Nathan




I HAD to share these exceptionally cute pictures of my handsome little man, nathan. To see his cute little smile and hear his sweet giggle, it just makes my day. I look at him now and i remember not too far back when he was in the NICU and so tiny. He is so strong, big, and healthy, so much that you would not even believe he was only 3 pounds 15 ounces when he was born. Im so proud of my family and especially of this little guy because he has been through so much in his short life already. Those long two weeks that nathan was in the NICU was one of the hardest things ive been through. So when i see these pictures of that big, chubby baby smile, it just melts my heart. I am so blessed by him, jenna, and frankie. Oh and my hubby, of course ;)~ I am one lucky lady, huh? Also, frank says that nathan looks like a chubby sailor in this outfit? lol, what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment