Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh, The joy of being a mother to boys!


When i first found out i was having a boy. Everyone would say to me, Oh boys are so different than girls. Boys get into everything, can't sit still for a second, constantly on the go, and they need tons of attention. Well let me tell you something, THEY WERE RIGHT!!!!!!! The only two words in my vocabulary at the current time is NO FRANKIE! He is always touching something he shouldn't be or climbing on some piece of furniture. The other day, he was climbing the vacuum, don't ask me how. lol. Jenna would not even think about climbing anything, anywhere. She likes to sit down, read books and do projects. Even when she was his age. It's just so funny how different it is to be a mother to boys. Dont get me wrong, I love every single minute of it. It will only be more fun when nathan gets bigger and I'm chasing around both my little guys, lol. Hopefully my sweet, helper Jenna will help me tame these wild boys, that includes daddy. :) I could just see the future, Frank(daddy), Frankie, and Nathan all wrestling on the floor while im yelling at them to knock it off. Oh, JOY! But you know what, at the end of the day, I wouldn't have it any other way.


Oh and also, that picture of frankie goes perfect with my "boy" blog, doesn't it?? But just so you all know, he's not actually picking his nose, lol. When you ask him where his nose is, for some reason he thinks he needs to stick his finger up his nostril to show us where it's at. I think he does it mostly because we laugh our butts off when he does it. He's such a silly little guy, isn't he?? ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment