Monday, June 7, 2010

South Carolina State Museum

On the first Sunday of each month, its only $1 admission to get into the museum, we have been wanting to go for a while and it finally worked out. We had a lot of fun but I'm kinda happy we only payed a dollar to get in because it wasn't the greatest museum ever. But I'm used to the nice ones in Chicago, and lets just face it Columbia has nothing on chitown!!! What can i say, i will always be a Midwestern Chicago gal. You can take the lady outta Chicago but not Chicago outta the lady, right?? Anyways.. here i go off the subject once again... so ill just let the pictures tell the story.....

^Jenna and a woolly mammoth, i hope that's how you spell that, lol

^Jenna and a pirate, I'm surprised she even took a picture with him, i figured she would be too scared

^Jenna and Frankie in a old phone booth, so cute

^I laughed when i saw this picture because frank looks like a weirdo peeking out the door of the mud hut. It cracked me up.

^They were watching a short movie on trains or in Frankie's terms CHOO CHOO

^Don't touch my crackers!!! LOL, isn't that what Nathan's face looks like?

^I think this astronaut scared Frankie a little

^This is Jenna talking to daddy through this crazy dish thing

^ MAMA and her sweet baby Nathan

^We are in front of an old general store

^We explained to jenna this was the one and only time she can hold a real gun other that that stay away from them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment