I was really anticipating how he would react to his birthday cake, if he would dig right in or cry like Frankie did on his first birthday. But he wasn't to interested in it. He didn't cry, he didn't dive right in, he looked at us like we were crazy for putting this cake in front of him. Slowly but surely, he warmed up to it but he never got too messy. He took a few little bites but for the most part, he wasn't that into it....
But Jenna and Frankie certainly loved the cake...
It was nice to have his birthday at home, it was laid back with no problems. Just our little family... I know i have said this before but I'm so happy to see Nathan turn 1. After all he has been through so far, this day means a lot to me. It feels like just yesterday i brought home this little 4 pound baby and being so worried that i might break him. Wow, it is really quite a milestone, isn't it?? My miracle baby is ONE!!!!! Im blessed, truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment