Thursday, July 29, 2010

Frankie's New Hair Do

So i know a while back, i wrote a blog on Frankie's first haircut, but it was just a little trim and not much of a hair cut. Last time daddy surprised me by taking Frankie to get his haircut, so i decided to get revenge... :) So this time i decided to take Frankie to get a haircut without daddy's knowledge. But i decided to go all out and get a full on chop of his long locks,lol. I want a big boy haircut for my big 2 year old. So i took him in to sports clips and the stylist even complimented Frankie specifically saying, "He is the best 2 year old i ever had sit in my chair, i could just take him home with me" in her cute little southern accent. I love hearing that because that must mean I'm doing something right. So he sat quietly and after it was all done i couldn't believe how much he looked like frank. All in all, it was a good day for Mr.Frankie, He walked out of the sports clips with a bag of animal crackers and a lollipop. I couldn't wait for daddy to get home to see this because it was such a big change. When he walked through the door, he was in shock and he loved it!! He also agreed that Frankie is a spitting image of him, its almost funny. So here it is... MY BIG BOY


He is going to be a lady killer! I'm going to have trouble on my hands

^Look at that cheesy smile, he is a hoot

^Back of the cut

^Profile, isn't he adorable??

^And last but not least, a picture with daddy right after he got home with his new big boy haircut. Now come on, tell me this child isn't a twin to his daddy?? How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment