Sunday, August 29, 2010

Columbia Marionette Theatre

Ive been hearing about this marionette theatre since i have moved here but we just haven't had an opportunity to take the kids. I guess it could be because since we have lived here, we had two babies and it never seemed to be convenient to go. But the kids are now at a perfect age to enjoy something like this, so we packed up our kiddo's and went. The building was really interesting it looked like a castle, you might want to know what show was playing at the theatre....

Jack and the Giants, it was kind of a twist on the story jack and the beanstalk. I wish i could say i really enjoyed the performance but BORING would be the word. What we do for our kids, huh? :) As long as they enjoyed it which they certainly did. I think at first Frankie was a little hesitant because the lights dimmed dark and the giants were the first characters to come on stage but he ended up loving it. Nathan just sat and watched quietly for most the time but towards the end he wanted to get up and walk around, so daddy took him to the back. Jenna loved it also. All in all it was a great experience and I'm happy we went. So lets get into the good stuff, the pictures, i got some goodies...
We will start with right before the performance...







And here is a picture from the beginning of the performance with the giants. This is pretty much the best picture i got :)


I love spending time with my family and taking them on new adventures and experiences!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment