I just cant quite believe that i am a mother to a first grader, it makes me feel old actually, lol. I have said many times that it feels like just yesterday she was a little itty bitty baby in my arms swaddled in a pink blanket. I remember bringing her home to our apartment in Calcium, NY and thinking WHAT DO I DO!!!! But that is long gone, now she is an independent, smart, sweet, soft spoken, beautiful, and creative little lady. I'm so proud of her and to see her hop out of the van as happy as can be on her way to school, i just love it. She was so excited to go to school, at this point she still loves it and i truly hope it stays that way. Its funny because i contemplated walking her to her class but I'm like No, Jenna is a big girl and she can go to her first day like a big kid. I could tell she had so much confidence and felt like she could conquer the world, or at least conquer walking to her first grade class. I felt like crying because i am really going to miss her, i got used to her being home and being a mini mommy. But hey all good things must come to an end, huh?? So i got a few cute pics of her, and yes again, i was that crazy mom holding up the car pool line because i was taking pics of my daughter. But you know what she's only going to go to her first day at first grade once, right?? :)
So this is Jenna bright and early in the morning with her brand new backpack

This is everyone in the car getting ready to drive their big sister to school. I think at this very moment they were thinking, UMMM, MOM why am i up this early and where the hell are we going, lol, as you can tell by the looks on the boys faces.

Now this is Jenna getting out of the car, as happy as a clam. And yes at this point I'm holding up the car pool line and making parents behind me angry but I DON'T CARE!! :) Isn't she cute??
No comments:
Post a Comment