Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lights at the ZOO!!! It was COLD!

There is so many things to do around here at Christmas time. So we decided to go to the lights at the zoo. Its where they decorate everything at the zoo with Christmas lights and there is other activities, its fun. So i got some pics, well actually a lot of pics, so I'll explain them as i go....... let's begin...


^ So here is daddy and Frankie, look at that cheesy boy smile,lol. And for some reason that husband of mine always has his eyes closed in pictures.


^ There was these big giant Christmas cards and this one was particularly funny because of the monkey, haha. I laughed my butt off after i took this picture.


^Jenna petting a horse,donkey,or pony don't know which, lol.


^ well this is just cute, huh??




^ So Jenna and I roasted marshmallows. Frankie absolutely loved eating them. I have to say this had to be Jenna's favorite part of the night.


^ That snowman in the background was Frankie's worst enemy, he hated him and didn't want to take a picture anywhere near him, lol.


^ Look at those handsome men, we just need my third handsome little man(nathan) in the picture but he was knocked out in the stroller.



^ Jenna and a tiger.


^ We are leaving now, we had so much fun!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment