Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Very First Gingerbread House EVER!!

To begin, today didn't go at all how i planned. I woke up this morning still sick as can be. I barely got any sleep because i was coughing like an old lady that has smoked and drank booze her whole life. Soo, Frankie was acting funny, he is also pretty sick. I'm holding and cuddling with him, all of the sudden he puked curdled milk all over me, it smelled so terrible. So i ran upstairs gave him a bath while frank was scrubbing the carpet, which let me add still smells like gross milk. So after all that frank took Frankie to the emergency room and he was there for 3 HOURS!!! Everything that could go wrong did, he has a bad ear infection and cough. OHHHHHH what a day this has been already and its only 1:30pm. I still have most of the day to go. So anyways i planned on taking Jenna to the children's theatre to watch frosty the snowman play but that could not happen. So instead i decided to do a gingerbread house with her today. It was a rough day but i still wanted to do something fun. Let me also add that my gingerbread house wasn't the best in the world because the roof collapsed on me twice and i had to glue that back together with frosting, of course, and the chimney feel off like 6 times lol. I guess you can say a house builder wont be in my near, career future. But all that matters is that Jenna and i had fun decorating it and maybe it will be a tradition from now on, we will see. Now I'm off to cutting Jenna's bangs and hair because she has a school Christmas program on Wednesday where she will be singing. Well, i hope you all had a better weekend then i did and here are some pictures. :)


^The beginning stages of our creation


^Starting the decorating. Her favorite part.


^ More decorating


^ Jenna dont eat the whole gingerbread house!!!


^ Oh No, Daddy snuck up on us and ate our chimney!!! Hope he didnt inhale too much smoke. HAHAHA, ok not funny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment