If someone would of told me when i was 16 that by the time i was 24, i would have 3 kids and be married for almost 7 years, i would of laughed them out of the room. But here i am, the happiest wife and mom there is. I really, truly wouldn't have it any other way. You know whats really exciting, getting those handmade mothers day gifts. Jenna made me a plate with mom written out in macaroni and a sunflower which we planted in our back yard. But this morning on mothers day, i got completely and utterly surprised by a 3rd mothers day gift, it was one of those huge stainless steel pots with the built in spaghetti strainer. I feel all fancy now, i have been wanting one of those forever. I dont know if this is weird but it always has annoyed me to use a strainer, half of it falls in the sink or i have no one to hold it while i drain it, blah blah blah. Anyways, i had no idea this gift was coming and I'm in heaven. Then if that wasn't enough, my sweet hubby went and got me some waffle house, which i love. I felt so loved all day. I'm so proud of my little family and I'm proud of myself. I might not be the perfect mom but i love my kids more than words can even explain and my life revolves around making them happy. I feel blessed, very blessed. OK, I'm done being mushy now... :).... So we decided to go to the park, we wanted to get some mothers day pictures and let the kiddo's get some of their energy out. Its kind of funny though.... You always see these great pictures of the kids on my blog but you never see the obstacles we face to get the picture..... NOW YOU WILL....

^this is the beginning of us trying to get the perfect mothers day picture by getting the kids to all be around me on the slide. What you are witnessing in this picture is me trying to get Frankie to come into the picture.

^He is such a tease, this is him giving us the look, HAHA IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THE PIC BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO. He just gave us that big grin and ran off to the slide.

^Now this is Nathan wiggling out of my arms, so now there is no Frankie and a wiggly baby.

^Still not ready for the picture because he wants to do the alligator death roll and spin in circles. Take a notice to Jenna, the look on her face is " Come on people, lets get this over with" RIGHT?? lol, funny

^ Well this is the best we got. Nathan trying to pull Jenna's headband off and Jenna looking like she just couldn't be more bored. UHHHH, well there you go, thats my mothers day picture. HAHAHA. See how difficult this is, its hard work. (KEEP READING, THERE"S MORE)

^Here is a picture of Nathan and i, our first mothers day ever together. Aww, i love this pic. But ummm, if i didnt see this baby come out of me, i wouldn't believe that we were related. No resemblance, i think some people think i stole him,lol.



^So here are some more random pics of our park/mothers day outing. It was a sweet and simple day, that's exactly how i wanted it. I hope all the moms out there had just as an amazing and special day as i did. Happy Mothers day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment