Thursday, May 27, 2010
Kindergarten Graduation.
I can not believe my first born baby girl graduated kindergarten today, its bittersweet in a lot of ways. I'm so proud of her and love that she is growing up but on the other hand it is going by too quick for me. Its moments like this where you realize that you blink and they just grow like weeds. It was kind of emotional for me because shes going to FIRST GRADE, I HAVE A FIRST GRADER!!! While frank and i were at the graduation, i looked over at him and said,"We have come a long way since that delivery room where we were holding our brand new baby girl and you were throwing up in the bed pan" He laughed and yes I'm serious frank threw up in a bed pan the whole time i was pushing, he needed the nurses more than me. Ok now I'm totally off the subject, somehow i got on the subject of throw up and pushing out babies... BACK ON TRACK, NICOLE.... OK... So Jenna sang three songs and walked across the stage like a big girl. Its actually called a bridging ceremony, its supposed to represent her going from a little kid to a big one, i guess, it was cute. She looked so proud of herself and she kept waving to me from her seat. It was great and I'm happy that frank was there to see it. I'm happy he didn't have to see it in pictures while he was deployed. So here it is, MY GRADUATING JENNA!! She will be accepting cash and checks for her graduation, HAHA, just kidding. Enjoy the pics... Also i don't have pics of her walking across the bridge because i filmed that instead, for some reason i cant get the video on my blog, sorry :(




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment